If you are using computers then it is very likely that you are surfing the internet for most of the time. It is very likely that you are visiting various websites and navigating it for long hours. If the site is not very attractive and user-friendly it might lose the interest and let the user even quit. A large number of internet users face such issues.
Sometimes because of the speed as the site takes too long in downloading the user don’t have that patience to wait long. The problem is with such proficiency it becomes very easy to lose touch with the potential clients. So it takes special attention to have an efficient web design Melbourne in such a way that the interest of a person is not lost, speed is good and the website is user-friendly.
There are a number of things that you should be careful about besides the very common that are color, design, and look of the website. The website, in general, should be useful even the person who is not very computer friendly should be able to surf the website with minimum basic knowledge. To sell a product of a service is not a very easy task; the task becomes more difficult when personally you are not present to explain.
So your website should be able to do that for you by proper instruction written on it.
Few tricks used to make a site appealing to mind are:
- User-friendly: The website should be user-friendly and easy to operate. Usually, this is the main reasons why the website is so difficult to surf that people lose interest to go any further and quit. It should have proper instructions and indicators should be there where the user is supposed to wait for a while (that is while processing).
- Fast and smooth: Another point that should be kept in mind is that if the website is taking long to open the screens or getting stuck in the middle of the transaction it is very likely that the user will get diverted. Speed is a very big factor when it comes to the surfing. With low speed and hiccups in middle of any process will not only drive away the user but will make them not visit the website ever after.
- Price check: Many times the user just visits the site to know the price detail of any particular item. For the moment they just checking your price list or sometimes just they are a just window shop. It should not be the case for knowing the price they have to enter their personal details, or sometimes they have to go at the end of the process. This will not help them but annoy and will drive them away. So the price should be specifically tagged with all the products. Many times the shopper takes a note of the price and compare with other websites and might return if it suits them.
- Product description and picture: Any user surfing the website will only give a short time to the web page, a few second glance before deciding whether to stay or go. So the page where all the products are present should have only a thumbnail picture and a brief description of the product. If a person is interested and clicks the link then the detail description with larger picture (if required multiple) should be displayed. As a potential customer would buy the product only after having full knowledge about it.
- A must on the home page: the main item on the homepage is the navigation bar. Usually, it is kept at the top of the screen. As this place is easy for any user to not miss. Like the shopping cart must be there so the customer is aware what all is in there. Other links are
- Products or services
- Shopping cart
- New product section or offer section
- About us
- Contact us
On the internet, the Website Design Melbourne must know that the customer services starts with a usable website. The design and user friendliness will determine whether the potential visitors will become your paying customer or they will become your competitor’s customer. GlobalYogi is one such website designing company that fulfills the entire requisite to make a website appealing.