What does the buyer need to buy?
To begin with, you need a phone number (SIM-card), mail (preferably Gmail), to which the Instagram is not attached, and a profile of Facebook, to which the Instagram is not attached.
What is necessary for the seller to sell?
To Instagram account must be attached to the phone number to which there is access (otherwise there is a risk of losing access to the account during the transaction). According to FameMass, before transferring data to the guarantor, you must disable two-factor authorization in your account and mail, and also disable the commercial profile in your account (switch to your personal profile).
Further actions are:
- A general chat is created with the buyer, the seller and one of the trusty guarantors, where the terms of the deal are negotiated;
- The seller sends in a private message to the guarantor a screenshot of the letter “Welcome” from the home account address (the one to which the account was originally registered);
- The buyer transfers the guarantor to his remuneration (5% of the total amount);
- The seller sends data from the account to the guarantor. The guarantor changes the data to its own;
- The buyer transfers the payment to the seller. Immediately after that, the buyer sends a screenshot of the transfer (check), and the seller-a screenshot of the history of receipts.
- The guarantor transfers data from the account to the buyer.
- The buyer changes the data to their own. It is recommended to change the data from the account within 15 minutes exactly according to the instructions and the data change.
Answers to some questions:
- After transferring the payment to the seller, the transaction can be canceled only by the general agreement of the seller and the buyer (all costs are incurred by the seller and the buyer, payment of the guarantor’s services is not refundable).
- Guarantor’s services – ensuring the security of the transaction, and not the sale of goods, so payment of the guarantor’s services is not refundable in case of cancellation of the transaction.
- What if the seller sent a screenshot of the history of receipts, and there is no transfer from the buyer for the transaction? In this case, both parties to the transaction must record the video, where they from the payment application open a check or the history of receipts, update, and there the seller really does not have a translation, but the buyer has it. Then we wait, when the funds will be credited to the account of the seller.
- Refusal of the buyer to provide proof of transfer at the request of the guarantor is treated as a deceit of the parties to the transaction. The transaction ends in favor of the seller (the account is returned to the seller).
- Refusal of the seller to provide proof of transfer (or his absence) at the request of the guarantor is treated as a deceit of the parties to the transaction. The transaction ends in favor of the buyer (the account is transferred to the buyer).
- The guarantor has the right to independently resolve other unforeseen and controversial situations.