These days’ people are very much worried about their phones because this is the time of the smartphone world. If you are buying a new phone you should always check if it refurbished, repaired or factory new.
If you want to know the Samsung repair shop, then you can check it on the browser.
What are the things that you should check for while buying an android phone?
At a glance, it is very much important to see whether the phone is new or not. Look at the following things:
- You should always check if everything was there in the phone box.
- You should make sure that all the accessories are provided. If anyone of them is missing you, then you should contact the seller.
- You should check whether the retail box was original or not.
- You should use the serial number to check the status of manufacturing.
Here is the perfect article that will help you to know whether your phone is refurbished, repaired or factory new. Through this article, we will share simple techniques for sniffing out if your phone is new or not? Have a look to know in details:
STEP 1: First of all you have to tap on your phone. After that, you will have to open the dialler on the phone.
STEP 2: The second step you have to follow is that: you have to open the touchscreen keypad. After that, you have to dial ##786#. There is no need to dial this number because the phone will automatically open the RTN screen.
- But in case, the above-mentioned code does not work, you should try *#*#786#*#* instead. Therefore, the stars and numbers mentioned should be entered correctly.
- Hence, *#*#786#*#* and ##786# are the two numbers that will help you to open the RTN screen.
STEP 3: As soon as the second step is over, you have to scroll down the RTN screen to check the originality status. There is only two possibility status, have a look to know them properly:
- If the RTN screen says YES, then it means that your phone is refurbished or repaired. Therefore, the product you are having is not factory new.
- But if the RTN screen says NO, then congratulations, your phone is totally new.
Why should a person care about if their phone refurbished or repaired?
There are so many reasons that say people should care about their phones. They should know if their phone is refurbished, repaired or new. Have a look at these reasons to know in details:
Refurbished, reconditioned or repaired phones means that the phone you are having was used previously or damaged. It means that you are having a polished phone. Therefore, this situation is very bad?
- This is because in some cases, the refurbished or repaired phones face issues. Therefore, problems can further result in costly repairing.
- The previously used mobiles have low build in qualities also. So, you should always check the phone when buying.
If you are wanting to get your Samsung phone repaired, then you can search by typing “repair my Samsung phone”. Therefore, these above mentioned are the things that you should check when buying a phone.