Diamonds are not less than an investment. So you must be careful while making any purchase. Here we are sharing tips to save some bucks.
There is always sixth sense working whenever you are making any grand purchase. Sometimes cunning jewellers may try to cheat you by selling a diamond for much larger cost than actual.
People who aren’t expert in this field might get cheated. Here are few tips that can help you in saving yourself from such jewellers who might cut your pocket for diamond ring.
- Read Thoroughly: If you feel that the price asked for such incredible diamond is too less then check it again. Read the fine print because many a times, you are presented a diamond simulant instead of the lab grown one. So make sure to go through all the written details to save yourself from being fooled.
- Beware With Online Shopping: While online shopping you are shown the product image and not the actual diamond which may turn to be your would-be partner. Trusting only the certificates is definitely not a wise decision. The certificate might not include the flaws which are visible when seen in person. For example, if the fine print is saying cloud, which means that all the inclusions are converging to one point which may not affect the clarity but it may not attract you like before. Highly graded certifications provided by recognized one is much preferred.
- Verify Your Diamond: Remember that no two diamonds are identical. Even if the certificate says that, for example, 2 carat, G colour, princess cut but still you won’t be able to say that the 2 are the same. To understand its true beauty, it is important to see it in person on the delivery. The retailers who are establishing their business online clearly mean that they have never seen the diamond in person. They stock them from the major network of dealers at a hefty discount. If this diamond is not able to make it in the stores, then it is for sure that its definitely not up to the standards. This discount is just to attract the mice.
- Standard & Authorized Dealers Only: When you are shopping for the designer rings then always go to authorized dealer. It not just about the brand, but it is mainly for the quality which you are getting. You get superior quality in craftsmanship. You get high quality of the metals. The thing to look for is the warranty which you get on these rings. They take care of the rings which they are selling.
- Customer Satisfaction is Important: If you are suspicious about the diamond certificate which you are going to purchase then do not hesitate in asking the lab report from the lab itself. Customer satisfaction is utmost important. You no need to worry about how they can do this. Just by providing the number you can get the information which your jeweller is claiming.
GoldeNet Australia is the best place for your most desired diamond rings in Melbourne. We are very much recognized for quality of our diamonds and best services.