Rakhi is a very important celebration for all brothers and sisters, but sometimes a rakhi thread is not enough to convey the bond that siblings share. This is why more stores are offering ideas for both brothers and sisters on what to send for rakhi to Australia. If you are looking for some ideas on what to send your brother for rakhi to Australia, here are our top suggestions.
- Your sweetest moments: When your brother means the world to you, why not show him with your most beloved moments. Sending a photo frame with a collage of your favourite family photos will give him a reminder of your love, and something to treasure when he lives away from home.
- A gift with great taste: If your brother appreciates the finest things in life, there are some great gifts you can send him that will encapsulate his taste. These may include deodorants, cologne, watches, belts, or wallets. A handsome silver or gold bracelet will also definitely be appreciated.
- For a more mature brother: If your older brother could do with a some new shirts, this could make the perfect rakhi gift. While choosing some fashionable gifts you could also choose a charming neck tie, cuff links, or new portfolio bag.
- A gift for their studies: If your brother is hard at work studying, give him a rakhi gift that can make his study time so much better. Ideal rakhi gifts could be a good reference book, a novel by his favourite author, his favourite video game, or music from his favourite artist.
- Food for thought: Big and little brothers really do love their food, so if your brother loves to eat, a voucher for his favourite restaurant would really go down a treat. Alternatively, gift boxes such as sweets, dried fruits, or chocolates would also make a very tasty gift.
- Home is where the heart is: If your brother is married, a gift for his household would be a lovely surprise. A piece of art or furniture, or maybe some BBQ tools would be right at home as a rakhi gift.
- For those young, and young at heart: Treat your little brother with some great toys, games or CDs. Anything that is representative of what they love or their favourite things, will make you the best sister in the world.
- Give him an experience: If you are having a hard time trying to figure out what to get your brother for rakhi, why not give him an experience. There are plenty of websites that offer vouchers to do an array of amazing things such as jump out of an airplane, travel in a hot air balloon, or drive a race car.
These are just some fun suggestions on what to send your brother for rakhi to Australia, but as long as you put thought into it, they are sure to love it. Find an exclusive collection of RAKHI online at Rakhi To Australia