Whenever a new product or a model of any existing product of a specific brand comes in the market, controversies are bound to happen. However, if you are not knowledgeable about the underlying facts then you will either make a wrong choice or be deprived from enjoying the best product. MacBook Pro has come up with a brand new design which is also not exempted from such controversies.
A brief review
Of late, the MacBook Pro has also been dogged down making several people think whether or not it is a worthy purchase. However, to be fair enough and honest to the product there is both highs as well as lows.
The highs of the product are:
- It looks and feels exquisite
- It is still the most luxurious laptop
- It has the best screen as compared to any other similar product
- It has loud and enjoyable speakers
- It is spacious
- It has a well responsive touchpad and
- It has a top tier hard drive performance.
On the other hand, the few lows of the product are:
- You will need adapters to connect most devices
- The touch bar is found lacking in a few obvious purposes and
- The keyboard is well below average.
Though all of these may not be true but there are a few specific fields that you should seriously consider before you purchase one for your use.
- The battery life of the devices takes a step back. In the MacBook Pro redesign in 2016 that was divisive, to be honest and put things lightly the response of the people to the new model was not as warn as Apple mat have expected. There are several reasons for it but the most significant ones are its fancy Touch Bar, sticky keyboard, and reduced connectivity.
- The base 13-inch model that did not have a Touch Bar and cost about $1,300 had 128 GB storage and 7th generation Intel Core processor. On the other hand, the macbook pro 13 inch touch bar model that cost $1,800 has a refreshed 8th generation Core i5 processor along with a new keyboard.
- The Touch Bar however makes it great to look at and therefore balances the high price of the product. The “in-key displays” make it the most favored and popular choice.
- The OLED glory of the device is hard to overlook. It is for this feature that black on this device looks inky black so much so that you may find it hard to locate the boundaries of the Touch Bar at times.
- The device also boasts about Retina equivalent pixel density that enables crisp icons and vibrant graphics.
Apple has always tried to integrate the Touch Bar so that it is relevant to everyday web browsing, photo viewing, and note taking. When you open new apps the display changes constantly and the old ones are closed. Moreover, the fast and secure login authentication feature is a great way to ensure and improve security for any average user. In short, the device looks great and performs well making your investment a truly worthy one.
Trudy is a Business Tech Analyst. He is very responsible towards his job. He loves to share his knowledge and experience with his friends and colleagues.