These days, the demand for bunk beds across the globe is increasing at fast pace. With space at the home decreasing due to increasing property rates, bunk beds are noticed to be a viable choice for many. However, when it comes to purchasing bunk beds for the children, great care is to be taken to ensure that it is completely safe to be used and is free from all types of hassles and issues. This way, injuries can be avoided.
Designer bunk beds
These days, people have the option to buy bunk bed with desk. The bunk beds that are created today are not only considered to be well designed and appealing, but also made from good quality materials and the safest, because of enhanced government regulations. There are bunks meant for children that are made adhering to stringent standards. Hence, it can prove to be of immense relief to the parents and can be a wonderful fun filled, relaxing option for children.
Loft beds and bunk beds are constructed with elevated design for maximizing space. This effectively means that few safety considerations and structural vulnerabilities are to be taken into account when buying one for the home. Advantages or Design for specific functions could possibly mean tradeoffs in various areas. Having bunk bed is likely to be a much safe option, similar to that of using the regular bed. However, as a general rule, stacked, taller furniture will only mean more space optimization. But it can be worse for stability, especially if the person resides in earthquake prone areas. Hence, it becomes crucial to evaluate carefully the needs as well as to minimize the risks involved. Only then can the bed be enjoyed for a long time by the family.
Some tips to follow to ensure best buy bunk bed with desk online India
To enhance greater satisfaction and safety, the following simple tips are to be followed:
- It will be wise to shop only from a reputed online furniture store or dealer, known to offer top quality products. They should also provide some kind of quality warranty or guarantee.
- The written instructions are to be followed carefully, while putting together the new bed.
- Beds having guard rails and much higher, when compared to the mattress is to be selected, for avoiding anyone from falling from bed.
- Children of only 6 and above are to use the upper bunk.
- Bed bunk having stairs is to be selected over bunk bed having ladder, if economically feasible, for minimizing tripping as well as increasing surefootedness.
- Wrong sized mattress is not to be squeezed into the bunk bed.
- In case, bunk bed with ladder is selected, then the space should be small enough for the head of the child and torso to fit properly.
- Not more than single person is to be allowed to use the top bunk for sleeping purpose, irrespective of how light or small they are.
- Roughhousing is not to be allowed under or on the bed.
Bunk beds when carefully chosen can help the children to derive maximum fun and relaxation, while sleeping.