Throughout the world, we may come across many zealous people who passionately adorn each and every corner of their home so that this will enliven the appearance of their home. Carpets being an intrinsic component of every home should not only be enchanting and appealing to the eyes but it should consist of certain features like durability, robustness, water and heat repellent and the paramount factor is that if we maintain it properly then it may not buckle with time.
But it is also true that the carpets easily attract dirt and even if we personally try to take care and keep our carpets clean, there will always be certain stains that need to be clean out by professional experts. That’s why nowadays, we need proper assistance from professional carpet cleaning experts who have vast experience in this sector.
There are many carpet cleaning service providers who provide carpet cleaning in Sydney and its nearby locations. But before employing them, we need to understand different types carpet cleaning methods that are used by these companies.
Here, we are mentioning some popular types of carpet cleaning methods.
- Hot Water Extraction: This method is commonly known as a steam cleaning method. This is a very flat, mundane and inactive cleaning solution method. In this method, we need to use some detrimental chemicals and detergents. This process releases some sticky residues. A high volume of water and pressure is required for this process. This is a very time-consuming process. Usually, 1-2 days are required to clean the carpets by using this method.
- Chemical-dry Cleaning Method: Carbonation process is used: This process usually employs millions of microscopic bubbles to extract dirt deep from the carpet. Once the carbonation is released, it automatically uplifts the dirt which is then extracted by professional equipment. This is a very eco-friendly approach and only takes 1-2 hours for the completion. Moreover, this method does not release any sticky and unwholesome residues. The amount of water quantity which is required in this method is simply negligible.
- Shampooing: In this method, a shampoo solution is usually applied to clean the carpets. Basically, two types of shampoos are used to clean the carpets, one is wet shampoo and another one is aerosol foam shampoo. With this method, a shampoo solution is sprayed on the untidy and dirty carpet, after that the solution is allowed to dry. This is a very old and time-taken process.
- Bonnet Cleaning: This is a cleaning method is applied to remove stubborn stains from specific parts of a carpet. This is a dry cleaning method and in this method, a rotating brush is used to scrub off stains and dirt from the specific parts of a carpet. In this method also a minimal amount of water is required. This process is very effective and fruitful for cleaning spots in a carpet which have very stubborn stains.
- Foam Encapsulation: The foam encapsulation cleaning technique has conquered the carpet shampooing method because this technique requires less water during cleaning which means the carpet dries in a lesser time as compared to the carpet shampooing. Moreover, this method also releases very less chemical residues after cleaning as compared to carpet shampooing method. Though this is a very effective cleaning method but this method is insufficient to clean heavy soiling carpet due to the limitation of the technology.
Australian Star Cleaning is a budding carpet cleaning company which provides carpet cleaning in Sydney. They have a highly professional carpet cleaning team who are armed with skill and experience in this field. They are always ready to help their customers under any circumstances. Moreover, their market reputation is unbelievable and hence they work closing with some big brands.
If anyone needs professional carpet cleaning services, then please contact with Australian Star cleaning by dialling their number.