Office plants not only enhance overall appearance of your office but also help in purifying air and boosts productivity. It adds a touch of green in your office and reduces stress or air pollutants. It makes the air healthy and keeps employees more productive. With so many choices of plants available, it becomes difficult for employers to make a perfect choice. Let’s have a look at some of the amazing types which can help you make right choice.
Plants That Require Little Care
After all, maintaining an office plant is not an easy job. If you are looking for some of the best plants with least care, then you must have a look below.
- Pothos- it adapts to any office condition and is an easy care plant. From low to bright light levels, it can easily withstand any light condition. The plant has white splotched leaves and has a heart shape that adds a valuable addition to your desk, table or office shelf. If you wish to have one, you can get or hire it from Office plant hire Melbourne,
- Philodendrons- It can be a great addition for adding height to small areas in your office. These are some of the most important climbers that can be easily used in hanging baskets and for filling cabinets.
- Spider plant- It is one of the most amazing office plants in spider shape. It can easily be grown indoors and can also give additional height to an area.
- Snake plant – One of the most attractive plants available in the market is snake plant. It is one of the easiest plants to grow and makes a big statement in the office. With attractive leaves, it adds to the looks of your office and also catches the attention of visitors.
- Cactus plants- Where every other plant fails, cactus succeeds. You can easily keep it in almost any location in office, and the best part to it is one need not have to maintain or take much care of it.
Plants for Healthy Air
Below are some of the best known plants that you can choose for providing healthy office air and reducing pollution in your premises.
- Peace lily- It is the most commonly used plant for cleaning air pollution. It is a vigorous grower and tolerant of low light.
- Rubber plants- This plant can be an amazing addition to your office décor. It is also effective in removing pollutants in air and keeping air fresh to breathe.
- Dracaena: Also known as corn plant, it is an excellent choice for reducing pollution. It is easier to care and thus is the most popular choice amongst customers.
Other Type of Plants
Below are some other types of plants that can be placed in offices of different settings;
- Umbrella plant- It adds more privacy to the office area and grows in tall size. It can easily be kept in low or bright light or under any type of soil.
- African violent- It is one of the plants that suits in offices with less space. You can easily keep these cute little plants in any place in office, and the most amazing thing is it does not requires much moisture or light to survive.
Depending on your requirement, you can pick up any type of plants which suits your choice and also to the condition in which your office is located. Some of the best Office plant hire Melbourne can be done from Luwasa which has an immense range of office plants available both for indoor and outdoor choice. Moreover, they are also known for providing quality, which can provide an everlasting experience to users and enables them enjoy an environment with plants.