A single page website is the one that has only one page. These are often packed with the original page load for new fragments which are used on demand from web server. This article will provide some useful tactics that make single page website really useful.
It serves as an excellent design for web pages. Single page websites are more attractive due to the fact that such types of sites work well and these are useful for portfolios, product, advertising and some other forms that need very less content.
Single Page websites have lot of advantages which are as follows:
- Information easily available on a single click.
- Easy Navigation
- Easy to maintain
- Better User experience
- Content can easily organized
- Less expensive
- Needs less bandwidth
- Always concentrates on good quality
- Better Search engine optimization.
These benefits make single page website worthy to use. Such websites can also be used to start a business. It serves as a good means to express any event easily and is very less expensive as compared to those with multiple pages.
The brand design can be easily maintained via a single page. Yes, further if needed one can definitely add more pages as per the need in order to maximize business promotions.
Ideally, if we see from technical point of view then single page websites are good enough but yes if your business is dealing with too many services or huge product range then it is likely that your website needs more pages.
In short, Single websites are useful for those who love to:
- Have Simple yet modern websites
- Represent only one product or service or a single pack of services.
- Include less technical content.
- Include simple images and text.
- Provide custom service or product for specific clients.
These websites even though being single are very powerful. Sometimes such websites leave a deep impact rather than those with maximum pages.If you really take a look at any page less website then have interactive and competitive website design elements which make them look elegant and attractive.
On the other hand, these websites also have some disadvantages which are as follows:
Disadvantages of Single Page Website:
- Too much scrolling of pages as every single detail is stuffed on a single page
- Too much visual content can lead to higher loading time. Hence, avoid stuffing your website with much of visual content.
- Difficult to be among top search results as SEO is not properly optimized.
So, if the content is clean, lightweight and is easy readable then such websites will be highly adopted by people but if things are opposite then these may ruin easily.
Hence, if you are thinking to get a single page website developed or you need any experienced person or web design team to tackle your needs then it is advisable to get in touch with any of the well known Web Design Companies in India.