Building inbound links is the most difficult task in the whole SEO Strategy. It needs great content and more than that a great community with like minded people who are at the point of appreciation, where they appreciate whatever is better for the industry, keeping aside their personal benefit. But it is not an impossible thing to achieve. You have to do it and keeping your marketing strategy aside. Think on your feet to get the best branding, yes it is, inbound link building is something which is the undisputed weapon to get the brand awareness in any market, no matter what area you are targeting.
What exactly are the Inbound Links?
An inbound link or let’s just say a back-link, is a connection from than other website to your website like any other link. But here the other website owner is sharing your meaningful content and giving you the credit of it.
Purpose of an ideal inbound/back-link:
The ideal back-link/inbound link can definitely do these 2 things for your website:
- Drive more traffic: This source of linking is considered as the best source, as they are going to give you the referral traffic for the rest of the time once they linked to your website.
- Help you in SERP: As we know back-links is among the top factors of the search engine algorithm when it comes to ranking the web page in the search engines. This is how and why the inbound link is going to get you the assistance to rule on the SERP in a longer run.
The best ways SEO Agencies Melbourne follow to gain backlinks/inbound links:
- Write guest blog posts.
- Create case studies about your most impressive clients.
- Link to other blogs on your blog.
- Curate and publish helpful resource lists.
- Administer surveys.
- Create free tools.
- Maintain a steady blog with great content.
- Write newsjack posts.
- Conduct free webinars, and post archived copies online.
- Write press releases about interesting company news.
- Write and pitch op-ed articles.
- Do some outreach when you have big news or a great piece of content.
- Create SlideShare presentations.
- Create compelling infographics.
- Volunteer to be the subject of a case study.
- Do expert roundups to build relationships.
- Do some co-marketing.
- Write book reviews.
- Ask for reviews.
- Send out a joint press release when your news involves another company.
- Do something funny.
- Partner with companies in complementary industries.
- Make friends with other webmasters in real life.
- Sponsor or speak at an event.
- Create shareable templates.
- Search for and monitor your competitors’ backlinks.
- Give away free trials and sneak peeks of your product.
- Create other forms of visual content.
- Search for and monitor mentions of your brand.
- Set up press requests alerts and look for opportunities to send quotes.
- Help another webmaster fix an error on their site.
- Install social sharing widgets.
- Incorporate “Tweet This” links into your content.
These are the list of activities to get the best of the back-links/inbound links, though not all activities are ideal for any business. So, to get the best and relevant service from the best SEO agencies Melbourne i.e. Platinum SEO Services.