A good eye-sight is vital for everything we do in our day to day lives. Each minute detail you notice is a gift of your sight. Seeing something is a very common activity for a normal eye, but some people may find difficulty in seeing things clearly as their eyesight is not good. However, there is nothing to worry about. Technology makes everything possible. A Plus Optometrist Melbourne is making the best use of technology to offer various eyesight related treatments to their patients.
What do they offer?
1. At the optometry centre, a team of passionate and enthusiastic people tries their best to make a patient feel comfortable and relaxed while undergoing the treatment. The team at A Plus Optometrist is highly qualified and experienced. Eyes are very delicate and sensitive organs like these must be taken care of with extra efforts.
2. Apart from maintaining the health of eyes and offering various eye treatments, A plus Optometrist Melbourne can detect other health issues such as diabetes, cholesterol or blood pressure just by checking your eyes. Their experts can suggest you the ways to keep your eyesight healthier and clearer.
3. Children from the age 1 to 4 mostly suffer from undetected vision issues like shortsightedness, long-sightedness, astigmatism, which can further lead to learning difficulties, spoiling their future. It is highly recommended to carry out eye tests before the age of 4 since it becomes easier to treat an issue without much delay. A plus optometry welcomes children to have a thorough examination in order to serve a bright future with a bright vision.
4. Another important thing that is done by an A Plus Optometry is that they offer Vic Roads Approved assessments with the help of which you can get your driving license up to date. The service includes; Ester man Visual Fields Test and Binocular Visual Field Test, which is done by Zeiss Humphrey Analyzer.
5. Orthokeratology (Ortho-K): It is a type of contact lenses, with the help of which you can get rid of your spectacles. Ortho-k is quite a safe treatment that offers you a clear vision during any time of the day. All you need to do is maintain good hygiene and cleanliness.
6. Intense Pulse Light (IPL) is the treatment basically used to treat a dry eye by using a flash lamp with high-intensity light at the selected wavelength which pulsates skin area situated around eyelids.
Other Technologies used at A plus optometry include:
1. Topcon Digital Slit-Lamp Camera
2. IPL(Intense Pulse Light)
3. Zeiss Humphrey Visual Field Analyzer
4. Medmont E300 Corneal Topographer
Optometrist Melbourne, We also offer a wide range of high-quality spectacles, contact lenses and cylindrical lenses. They try to cater to various choices of people with the help of a wide range of eyewear. Experts at A Plus Optometry are well equipped and adequately trained in their field, and they are happy to give you the best quality eyewear you desire to own. The owner Dr. Jeff Lee are trying hard to make people’s lives happier by enjoying a clear and healthy eyesight.