Internet marketing services consist of many things that can be done to make your site top on Google with due diligence and research. How is it possible? Internet marketing implements systems that affect two major elements of web marketing i.e. Google ranking and unique visitors (traffic). The most important is Google ranking and it is for keywords selected for web.
Therefore, the keywords selected should be related to content within the site. A good practice is to choose about 3 keywords to 9 on an average.
- The keywords can be a single word or long tailed keyword (a string of words used in search engines to search for websites).
- It is important to research on keywords that are reachable and yet have sufficient monthly traffic that the position within top 10 brings site unique visitors. The unique visitors are visitors who are interested in the content of a site and not someone who are just surfing the internet to do something.
- It is good to research monthly traffic for keywords before choosing a name for a site because if you choose a name with keyword as a part, you have made progress towards your goal of being at the top for that keyword.
- Your keyword should appear in the Meta tag, title, description and keyword list for your site. Research monthly traffic for keyword that is not easy. Meta tags are not viewable by visitors on your site unless the visitor right clicks on your site and views the source.
- Wordtracker and Google supplies a quality service for webmasters. Wordtracker has a trial service to do so and Google is free.
Search engines use information to display and give visitors a summary of your site with internet marketing services. When you work with Meta tags, words within title, description and keywords are considered so that unnecessary words are not used often. This is because of search engines using long tail keywords in their rankings.
Many webmasters do not understand that this information is published somewhere for webmaster to follow as guidelines to create quality Meta tags. Another part of internet marketing is called density and it consists of how many times a keyword appears in your content, meta tags, anchor tags, etc compared to how many words are on the page.
Softqube Technologies point that search engines prefer long tailed keywords generally. You may find a keyword in your research that has 4, 5 or 6 words. These words are within the context of your site but are not good strategy to choose them as one of your optimization goals.
Quality Meta tags are essential part of internet marketing services, SEO strategy. Each page of your site should have its own optimization for internet marketing and its own keywords, Meta tags, etc. A few websites on the internet gives you the density for keyword on your site.