With summer just around the corner, the last thing you need is to be stuck with a malfunctioning or inefficient air conditioning system. Air conditioners have become vital in our day to day lives, so it’s time to make sure the air conditioner is ready for action. Whether you live in Surat, Jaipur, Delhi, Mumbai or Goa, your air conditioner will likely be working tirelessly all summer. Buying an air conditioner can be stressful- which, what, how, and costly. However, air conditioners in Gujarat are extremely important during the summer months. Many people who don’t buy an air conditioner when their old one needs replacing opt to rent a one instead. While this might be a good option for events, apartments, outdoorsy vibe, etc. because the spaces today come in all shapes and sizes.
Why you should Rent an Air Conditioner
When you rent an air conditioner, often the rental company will provide you maintenance and repairs under the rental costs. This means “rent-to-own” with zero obligation on your part, and if something goes wrong, to get it fixed or to pay for repairs, it will be taken care of by the rental company. The rental industry has been in trend for many years now because when it comes to major repairs to or replacements of your air conditioning, renting a new unit makes more sense cost-wise. If you are in dilemma here are some situations explaining why renting is a better choice.
- Budget-friendly– Renting an AC will help you save money and you can spend the same amount of buying something more valuable.
- Change the temperament– You may choose to use air conditioner according to your time and convenience such as guests visiting your place, family function, and summer months. You can rent for a month, a day, or a week, so this depreciating asset will help you make temporary decisions.
- Short duration stays– These appliances can make resident’s life more comfortable. This especially holds if you plan to occupy the home for just a short time and what a pain shifting to a new city is, ask any transferrable professionals or if your budget simply won’t stretch to cover another major purchase. So here renting would be a blessing in disguise. And you don’t have to be haggled about moving the air conditioner with you.
- Zero Obligation – Buying an air conditioner brings a lot of direct costs such as constant maintenance, repair, cleaning the filter, check the wiring, measure the refrigeration pressure, etc. In case of break down or need a filtration pipe change, the cost falls on your unwarranted pocket. Renting an air conditioner is also cheaper because you only have to pay for the unit and nothing else. The rest all will be taken care of by the rental company.
- Option to renew– Variety is a spice of life and nowadays, we have options to choose in every product then why not with the air conditioning. Renting would make your life easier in terms of which model to choose, capacity, duration of renting, flexibility in choosing the plan, and anytime you change your preference.
- Emergency Services– The Company provides professional emergency services for your rental and you can have peace of mind with no additional cost.
Facts about Air Conditioners Rental
You can opt from central conditioners to ductless mini-split conditioners to window conditioners as per your space, budget, and requirement.
- Central Conditioners– Central conditioners are basically for larger spaces and they can cool multiple rooms by using a larger compressor that is placed outside.
- Mini-Split Conditioners– If you are not using air conditioning in all the spaces than you can use a ductless system that cools rooms or spaces individually. With this new-energy efficient air conditioner, you can save some penny as well as keeping everyone comfortable.
- Window Conditioners– These are individual conditioners, easy to install, and maintain cool when you want a single room air-conditioned.
Call the experts at Vardayani Power, and a technician will come to help you in finding the best equipment that matches your requirement. That way, your air conditioner from rent to own will be ready to keep you cool this summer. Don’t take chances with an unproven technician who doesn’t have referrals and credentials. Consider Vardayani Power as your go-source and they have the experience to get the job done right the first time. Vardayani Power believes in offering the customers the very best value for money, including protection for the equipment. In these uncertain times, saving money is more important than ever, and if money is tight you may find rentals to be a good bargain.
If you are trying to rent an air conditioner for your home or any event, contact us today and book an appointment and we will be happy to serve you.