One of the best things about growing older: knowing someone is stupid before they even speak. And what the worst thing about growing older: losing up your physical appearance!
No doubt, beauty lies within! But why not save your “Looks” when you have got some. When talking about physical beauty one of the first things that pop in your mind is – Hair. Hair not only adds to our beauty but also regulates our body temperature. They serve as a primary source of heat-insulating and cooling as well as protection from ultra-violet radiation exposure.
Having this much amount of benefits we often ignore to take proper care of our hair. So, hair loss has become a common problem these days.
Some of the possible reasons for hair fall could be:
- Hereditary – Some people have the hereditary problem of losing hair. This may be running down into family from a large amount of time period.
- Hormonal changes – As the body grows, hormonal change takes place with it and this may be one of the reasons for hair loss.
- Improper diet (malnutrition) – With increasing intake of junk food, the proper diet has become a major issue nowadays, which can often lead to loss of hair.
- Major disease – Unfortunately, some people may suffer from major diseases like cancer that causes baldness.
- Pollution – Yet another major reason is pollution and climatic change that causes thinning of hair and split ends which ultimately lead to hair fall.
- Stress and tension – Having said all the above reasons but, nothing can beat the “stress” to be the primary reason for hair loss. Young people, these days’ take lots of pressure that they forget this can lead to some major disease or illness.
With ever-growing stress and tension in normal human being’s life, hair loss has become a worriment. It is a serious issue irrespective of gender. Since hair adds charm to our beauty no one wants to lose them at an early stage.
Mental stress, emotional stress, genetics or medication side effects, etc are some of the other reasons behind the hair loss. While it is recommended to take good care of your hair before it’s too late, we often fail to that because of the busy and hectic life. This causes thinning of hair (especially in females), or removal of hair at some part of the head or complete baldness.
In the past, this may sound a very big problem, but with the growing technology, treatment of hair loss is available all over the world with minimal pain and minimal charges. You can find various hair specialist in Jaipur as well that provides best hair fall treatment.
What is hair transplantation?
Hair transplantation is a medical procedure that removes hair follicles from one part of the body where there is a high growth rate of hair called ‘donor site’ and transplanted to the part where there is baldness or the targeted area known as ‘recipient site’. That is, this technique involves grafting (a surgical procedure of moving tissue from one part of the body to the other) of hair follicles from a genetically resistant area to the balding part of the body. Using this technique, hair can be restored to the head as well as other parts of the body like chest hair, eyelashes, eyebrows, beard hair, pubic hair, etc.
The modern and most used hair transplantation technique is Follicular unit transplantation (FUT). Also, known as the strip procedure. In this method, follicular units are selected from the part of the body where the density of hair is high. These then are confined in moderate conditions to keep them safe. At last, by careful procedure, this follicular unit is implanted into the targeted area that is a balding part. The advantage of this procedure is that gives natural look by mimicking original hair orientation.
Another most common procedure is Follicular unit extraction (FUE). In this also, follicular unit grafts are extracted from stronger genetically areas of scalp and transplanted to the thinner area. This method requires a considerable amount of precision and high standard skills for transplantation of hair.
Both of these techniques are the modern ways of treating hair loss and are by far the best techniques to be used these days. Some of the advantages are mentioned below.
Advantages of hair transplantation:
- Beauty – With the help of hair transplantation you regain your lost beauty as it mimics original hair orientation. Your hair looks natural with more thickness and volume.
- Pain – If you are treating yourself with the best and skilled hair transplantation doctor then there are 100% chances that surgery will go smooth and painless. Also, with the machine, so advance there are very fewer chances of soreness and irritation.
- Side effects – We often worry about side effects before trying on any new medical treatment. But the main advantage of techniques like FUT and FUE is that it does not have any side effects and a person does not need to panic about the after-effects of the treatment.
- Age – “Age is just a number”. True! This saying is also followed in the case of hair transplantation. A person of any age can opt for this without any hesitation. Using FUT and FUE techniques any person whether old or young, male or female can be treated to give the best result.
- Cost – It is said, “If it is good then it must be costly”. The cost of hair transplantation surgery will depend on the number of hair to be transplanted on the scalp of the patient, the technique chosen and the operating doctor.
Every new idea requires testing and when you are getting the most reliable and trusted product then why to hesitate to use it? Go on and try for laser treatment hair transplantation and regain you lose hair before it’s too late.
So if you are at an early stage of hair loss, you must consult with a hair doctor as soon as possible.
Save your hair – Save your charm!