Wisdom Teeth Extraction
The teeth can be simply divided into front, side and back molars. The innermost teeth or third molars are known as wisdom teeth. In some lucky people, they erupt properly and create no fuss. But in many other patients, they are a source of great discomfort and pain.
The third molars do not erupt correctly or get completely hidden. This leads to a dental condition known as impaction. The patient has to visit a top Dental Clinic Melbourne in such cases. The dentist closely examines the tooth’s condition and prescribes its removal.
This situation normally arises as patient’s don’t visit a dentist regularly. Those who do consult a dentist for general check-ups are of. The experts can predict third molar’s future after check up. They assess the root depth, available space, tooth’s angle and size.
Therefore, Dental checkups are very important for young people. Those who are in the age group of 12 to 21 are actually more vulnerable. They should consult a dental clinic even if there is little discomfort. These youth should also take good care of their oral hygiene.
If untreated, wisdom tooth causes excruciating pain and gum bleeding. This leads to serious problems like gum infections, and jaw bone damage. At a later stage, Surgery also becomes more risky and painful. So, The patient better visit a professional dental clinic at the earliest.
Why To Opt For A Professional Dental Clinic?
Isn’t getting the wisdom tooth removed very normal? How is it different from getting any other tooth removed? Don’t they perform this surgery only on children? How much does wisdom tooth extraction cost? Do I have to get admitted or is it an outpatient task?
Can patients eat or drink immediately after the tooth is removed? Does the dentist give sedatives, pain killers, and injections? Is the surgery covered by my insurance or health plan? For answers to such questions, Just pick up the phone and call (03) 9882 6606.
You will hear a friendly voice from Hawthorn East Dental at the other end. The clinic is known for its professional dental care. You receive high quality care for common or cosmetic dental issues. The patient’s dental health is monitored at this state of the art clinic.
The clinic actually has digital X-ray facilities and an OPG machine. These devices are useful in accurate evaluation of a patient’s dental situation. The clinic also has well trained staff and experienced doctors. Their dentists perform a very sophisticated wisdom teeth extraction.
Coming back to the all important question – why opt for a professional clinic? Well, There are many valid reasons, the least of which is patient’s safety. Although dental surgeries are not very complicated, patients get anxious. Professionals can allay such fears very quickly.
Young patients are either misinformed or get restless easily. The experienced doctors know how to handle such complaints and tantrums. The experts show greater concern and devise a suitable treatment strategy. Here are a few other reasons as to why you should pick a top Dental Clinic Melbourne
- Experienced dentists are very good at identifying an impaction. In third molar extraction, Right diagnosis is a very crucial step.
- Wisdom tooth impaction has a powerful effect on adjacent teeth. The second molar in particular is vulnerable to bone loss and tissue damage.
- The tooth extraction requires adequate preparation and study. Professional clinics have cutting edge devices, and X-ray facilities.
- Experts understand the consequences of a surgery better. They prepare the patient more effectively and give them precise instructions.
- Unfortunately, Some patients arrive too late at the clinic. They already have gum disease and only experienced dentists can resolve this crisis.
- Experienced dentists carry out a thorough analysis of the problem. Patients with gum swelling and bacterial infection require more efficient care.
- Those who are in 25 to 70 year age group also suffer from impaction. The older patients would prefer an expert more than an amateur dentist.
- The removal procedure itself can lead to nerve damage and tissue loss. Expert surgeons can handle all the risks before, during, or after surgery.
Finally, A top Dental Clinic Melbourne assures reliability and transparency. The dentist keeps the patient informed and does not compromise on quality.