Ugly blackheads on cheeks make you lose confidence? Do not you know how to get rid of blackheads on cheeks at home? Keep reading this post to find the answer.
Using natural ingredients available at home is one of the safe and effective ways to treat blackheads on cheeks, but not everyone knows that. So how to get rid of blackheads on cheeks naturally? With these 10 simple, easy-to-follow home remedies below, your blackheads will go away only after a week applying.
Causes of blackhead on cheeks
To deal with the question “How to get rid of blackheads on cheeks” you first must know what causes them.
Blackheads appear due to many causes but mainly because you did not wash your facial skin well. Everyday, the facial skin have to come contact with a lot of dirt, if it is not cleaned well, clogged pores and blackheads will appear. Besides, blackheads on cheeks can also be caused by:
- Inherited from parents to children. This type of blackhead is usually more difficult to treat than others.
- Hot climate, polluted environment, dust, toxic chemicals in cosmetics.
- Unhealthy eating habit: Eating spicy, fried foods or drinking alcoholic beverages regularly.
- The side effect of some medicines contained lithium or steroids.
The longer blackheads stay on your skin, the more difficult to treat, so you should find the answer for how to get rid of blackhead on cheeks as soon as possible.
How to get rid of blackheads on cheeks naturally?
Toothpaste often contains four ingredients, which are very good at treating acne; they are sodium pyrophosphate, hydrated silica, baking soda, and salt. While sodium pyrophosphate has an excellent effect of removing excess calcium – one of the reasons causing blackheads and acne; hydrated silica helps to fight acne bacteria; baking soda reduces the amount of oil on the skin; and salt will kill the harmful bacteria living in the hair follicles, preventing from blackheads and acne. About how to get rid of blackheads on cheeks with toothpaste, follow these steps:
- Mix well 1 tablespoon of toothpaste and 2 tablespoons of salt
- Clean your face, use fingertips to massage gently for 5 minutes
- About 15 minutes later, you apply a layer of the mixture and leave for 5 minutes. When the mixture becomes to dry, use warm water to rinse and wipe your skin with the cotton towel.
Rice Bran is very rich in vitamin B and minerals like copper, iron,… Using rice bran mask regularly will help remove blackheads effectively as well as prevent bruising and inflammation.
This is how to get rid of blackheads on cheeks with rice bran:
- Mix rice bran and yogurt in a ratio of 1:2. Mix well to create a smooth mixture.
- Rinse your cheeks with warm water or steam the face if you can to open pores, enhancing the effectiveness of acne treatment
- Apply the mixture to the skin massage slightly for 15 – 20 minutes, then rinse your face with warm water.
- Repeat 3 – 4 times a week to get the best result.
Lemon is also a popular natural remedy for blackheads. Containing a large amount of vitamin C and antioxidants, you can also use lemon to cure bruises, prevent the growth of the acne bacteria, helping you get a soft and smooth skin. Firstly, you need to prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of cinnamon powder. Mix well them and apply this mixture to your cheeks, leave for 15 minutes. Then, rinse with warm water and dry with soft towel. Repeat 2 times per week.
Coriander is also one of the excellent tips on how to get rid of blackheads on cheeks. Some studies have shown that the essential oils in coriander can aid in deep cleansing the pores, remove acne, and prevent sebaceous glands from developing; thus limiting the appearance of blackheads on cheeks.
How to do: Grind coriander leaves with water, add more one teaspoon of turmeric powder. Apply this mixture directly to your skin, leave for 15 minutes and then, wash your face thoroughly. Perform this remedy every day; blackheads will disappear quickly.
5, Chicken egg
If you do not know how remove those blackheads on cheeks with egg, keep reading. The natural substances contained in the chicken egg cannot only remove blackheads but also make your skin whiter and smoother. To make chicken egg mask treating blackheads on cheeks, you prepare one chicken egg, soft cloth, and one small cup. Firstly, you separate the egg white into a bowl. Use a soft cloth or paper towel absorb and apply the egg white to your cheeks. Leave for 10 minutes and then, you continue to apply the ice cube to face to close pores and prevent blackheads coming back.
You may not know that strawberry is also a very beneficial remedy for acne, especially blackheads. So, how to get rid of blackheads on cheeks with strawberries? Strawberries, actually, only have the effect of exfoliating dead cells but if you persist in applying every week, blackheads will quickly disappear. All you need to prepare is some strawberries and a little bit no-added-sugar yogurt.
Follow these steps:
- Cut the strawberries in half and then, use it to rub gently facial skin for 2 – 3 minutes. Wash your face with warm water to open the pores.
- Apply yogurt mask on your face and leave for 5 – 10 minutes. Finally, closing the pores by rinsing our face with cold water. After 2 weeks, you will see the result.
7, Yogurt and rice flour
The mixture of yogurt and flour is one of the safest and most effective home remedies for ugly blackheads. You prepare 100gr rice flour to mix with yogurt. Then, you apply this mixture to the cheeks, leave for 15 minutes and wash your face with warm water. The yogurt and rice flour mixture is one of the best blackheads treatments; persist in applying for 2 weeks, you will not only remove all ugly blackheads on cheeks but also have smooth and bright skin.
Potato is not only nutritious food but also a panacea for acne skin and blackheads. You need to cut the potato into thin slices and then apply them to your acne skin. They will remove dirt clogged in the pores – the primary cause of blackhead. Apply this remedy 2 – 3 times per week to get the best result.
9, Lemon & honey mask
Honey has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging properties while lemon has the excellent effect of exfoliating and treating blackhead; therefore, the lemon & honey mask is also the common way to get rid of blackhead of many women.
How to do: Mix 1 tablespoon lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of pure honey. Apply this mixture to your skin for 15 – 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly. Repeat 2 – 3 times/week; the pores will shrink, and blackhead will completely disappear.
10, Cucumber juice
The last answer to the question: how to get rid of blackheads on cheeks is cucumber juice.
- Prepare cucumber, fresh milk, and white yolk.
- Wash the cucumber, peel and squeeze it. Then, add more 2 teaspoons of fresh milk and white egg to cucumber juice. Mix well and apply to the face for 10 – 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Apply rose water to nourish and soften the skin.
Hope that this article can give you some great ideas on how to get rid of blackheads on cheeks. These home remedies, though very cheap and simple, may take a long time to see the result. So depending on your skin type and condition, you can choose the most suitable treatments for blackheads to have the healthy smooth skin.