What did Einstein and Stephen Hawking have in common? Well, they both had 160 IQ level. An average human being can achieve maximum IQ till 100. For that too, you are considered super human. Imagine what 160 level can be!
We are all focused on focused on improving our health all the time. Hospitals are flooded with patients and the internet is flooded with DIY remedies. But the simplest way to improve overall health is by improving our brain. Not only does it improve our IQ level, but the basic functioning of our body, like motor control, reflexes, vision control and all the rest improves as well. For this, we do not need expensive meds, but one simple ingredient; Almonds.
Benefits of Eating Almonds
Almonds or Badam as it is called in Farsi is a magic nut loaded with benefits. Almonds are called brain food with healthy levels of Vitamin E. Vitamin B, healthy fats and minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium. Almonds do not come cheap and can be a strain on your wallet, but you can easily visit any shop and ask for badam rogan for brain. It is an inexpensive form of oil unlike the expensive Badam nuts.
- Almonds have a massive amount of nutrients – an ounce of almond is said to have 3.5 gm fiber, 6 gm of protein, 14 gm of fat, 37% Vitamin E, 32% manganese and 20% magnesium. They also contain some amount of copper, Vitamin B2 and phosphorus.
- It is a super house of anti-oxidants – anti-oxidants protect against oxidative stress which can damage the cells of your body and decrease immunity. One such anti-oxidant is phytic acid. The skin of the almonds are the ones that have the highest concentration of anti-oxidant and hence it is not always a good idea to throw away the skin, although it is a very popular practice.
- Almonds are High in Vitamin E – as mentioned earlier, 1 ounce of almond contains 37% Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant beneficial for your hair and skin. Vitamin E intake also reduces the risk of cancer, kidney failure and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Brain Power – Almonds are proven to improve brain functioning and memory. It also has a soothing effect on the nerves and often is very helpful during headaches and at times of stress. The oil badam rogan online india is a very popular choice among all customers for this very reason. The oil when applied to the forehead and feet soothes the nerve and acts as a stress reliving agent.
- Mono Unsaturated Fat – the healthy fat as we all know it helps decrease the level of LDL or bad cholesterol in our body. Those who eat almonds on a regular basis can prevent the risk of heart diseases.
- Controls Blood Sugar and Blood Pressure – the magnesium mineral is involved in the control of 300 bodily process, one of which is regulating the blood sugar level and also maintaining blood pressure. It is proven to fight metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.