Find below the list of documents required for applying home loan for the borrowers purchasing a resale property either residential or commercial.
The document check list is divided into three parts: –
I) Checklist for home loan sanction,
II) Documents required for legal and technical
III) Document checklist for home loan
I) LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR HOME LOAN SANCTION PROCESS
1) Applicant and Co-Applicant’s photograph.
2) Applicant and Co-Applicant’s pan card copy.
3) Applicant and Co-Applicant’s residence proof electric bill & adhar card copy.
4) Latest 4 months salary slips.
5) Latest 6 months bank account statements.
6) Latest 2 years Form 16.
7) Latest 1 year bonus copy.
8) If receiving rental income – registered rental agreement copy & 12 months rental credit statement.
9) One cheque favoring bank name towards the processing fees from the salary account.
II)LEGAL &TECHNICAL DOCUMENT CHECKLIST
1) Copy of Prior chains of agreement.
2) Draft agreement copy.
3) OC-Occupancy certificate/CC (completion certificate) + approved Plan copy of the project.
4) Copy of Share certificate.
5) Copy of society registration certificate.
6) Latest copy of property maintenance bill.
III) DOCUMENT CHECKLIST FOR HOME LOAN DISBURSEMENT PROCESS.
1) Original copy of prior chain of agreement with stamp duty duly paid & registration done along-with index 2 and Occupancy Certificate.
2) OCR clearance. (Own contribution –requires bank statement details & OCR Source to be confirmed through Email to bank/NBFC).
3) Original Copy of share certificate if issued. (Both- front & back side)
4) Docket kit duly signed.
5) Payment of franking amount of 0.20%.
5) Copy of Resale affidavit agreement to be notarized.
6) 7-Security mandate cheques in favor of BANK.
7) NOC from society duly signed by both Chairmen as well as Secretary of the society.
8) Seller Details & Documentation – Seller’s self attested pan card copy, aadhaar card copy & 3 months bank account statement along with bank’s format of Seller Verification duly signed. All documents must be self attested.
9) Any other documents as required by the Legal report of the bank.
10) Any other documents required as per the sanction condition & as demanded by the banks/NBFC’s credit managers.
11) Administration Fess –clearance by cheque or DD-demand draft
12) Facility agreement franking of Rs.610/-
13) Details of society secretary & chairmen- name & Contact number for verifying the Society NOC.
14) Latest Property tax receipt copy.
15) Copy of Society registration.
16) Copy of mortgage intimation.
17) If the case is Seller BT Case – Seller BT KIT duly franked must be signed by the borrower. (Seller BT- seller who has taken home loan on the property he is selling).
18) If Seller BT – copy of Original LOD (list of document) & foreclosure letter is mandatory.
19) Copy of tri-party agreement & lease agreement in CIDICO/ MHADA property
20) Copy of conveyance deed if the property is a CIDICO/ MHADA property where conveyance deed has been executed.
21) CIDICO/ MHADA NOC & transfer letter is required if conveyance deed is executed.