This blog spotlighted the particular differences of several students and how an app has to deal with different learning methods and fluctuating levels of learning problem.
Performing that, this post will consider the interactivity element of an app’s content. After acceptance and recording students’ progress, does an app move on regarding to improve the learner?
Feedback defined as an information provided by a teacher, parent, self or in this respect an app covering to a student’s performance or perceiving after they have implemented an activity.
There are various types of this feedback such as,
- Restorative Feedback:- In this, learners can get information in their attempt to correct some mistakes regarding their activity.
- Substitute Feedback:- Here learner get an information after an activity for another strategy to determine.
- Inspiring Feedback:- Where the feedback given encourages and simplifies the learners’ drive.
All these all elements are different from each other, but if you want an effective result, you should implement all three elements. You should not de-emphasize the value of feedback in the education industry.
Education research on this concern has recommended that feedback is among the prime affects in a learner’s achievement in a list which includes direct instruction and learners’ last education level. Undoubtedly, giving feedback is crucial for any educational enterprise of good quality.
Actually for an educational technology to mix easily in the education sector, compiling the provision of feedback is essential.
Below are some qualities which are vital to follow for an effective feedback. It means an school app must hold these qualities.
- Customized:- The feedback given requires to suits the particular differences of the learner. Utilizing a mass approach shrinks the liability of the learner as they feel the feedback is comprehensive. Obviously, each learner desires to be consulted as a person, not a number.
- Prompt:- Feedback that is acquired on proper time increases the possibility of the learner taking in the information and put into action. To make any action effective, an app should provide instantly visually and/or audible.
- Simple to absorb:- Definitely, there are not the same kind of learners. Each learner has a different absorbing power. So, a learner’s capability to contemplate the feedback plays an important role if they understand or not. So it should be considered that the information provided them through a medium that does not confuse them.
- Encouraging:- Basically, a quality app is always having to engage. In a case, it only provides critical and negative feedback in its attempt to teach learners, the interest of the learner in the study will decrease.
At last, As you want to achieve an effective feedback, you are required to follow all above qualities. The united approach will make an app good quality.
The ORATARO app provides this kind of app to encourage the students in their education.