If you are looking for an orthodontic course with a good certification to start your career as an orthodontist, The London Dental Institute is coming up with a postgraduate diploma course in orthodontics this October.
The London dental institute provides one of the best orthodontic courses in the UK as the course contains various scientific researches and all necessary features and facilities.
This course covers all the latest and updated orthodontic treatment mechanics and is designed in such a way that the students can easily understand from basics to advanced level, and will be able to incorporate the general practices of orthodontics.
Let’s have look at some important features the course:
- Mode of class: the student has to choose one out of these two options – blended learning or 100% online. Either way, you will have the same syllabus.
- A) Blended learning is a combination of online study with two weeks of face to face practical in central London.
- B) 100% online learning you will be studying completely online, avoiding all the travelling.
- Duration of the course: This is 12 months postgraduate diploma course in orthodontics.
- Interactive live webinars: This course includes interactive live webinars that are provided by very few institutes. Practical techniques, treatment of complex cases will be done during the live webinar. So, students will get a chance to clear their doubts immediately. All the webinars are recorded so you can refer back to them whenever you want.
- Flexible schedule: Material will be available 24/7 so the access over the course will be according to your convenience; this way you can work on other tasks as well along with pursuing your postgraduate qualification.
- Learn from Experts: Proper mentoring will be done from the expert’s end. students will also have access to private discussion groups where they can discuss topics with their colleagues around the world. Although teaching will be delivered online, it will include the demonstration of relevant techniques
- Level 7 label: On successful completion of this course, you will be officially awarded a level 7 UK postgraduate qualification which is approved by SQA-Accreditation, a globally recognized national qualification in the UK. With which you can easily start your career as an orthodontist.
- Flexible payment method: The fees can either be paid at a time or in 3 instalments during the course via credit card or bank transfer. Once you pay your fees you will have unlimited access over the classes.
The syllabus has been designed and divided in such a way that any student can easily understand the concept step by step:
The Orthodontic and dentofacial orthopaedic course comprises of 6 modules-
Module 1: Biological growth and development:
The first module will be an introduction to embryology and development of the dental structure.
Module 2: Diagnosis and treatment planning:
In this module, you will be learning how to identify different types of problem in different cases and how can you choose a different set of diagnosis in each case.
Module 3: Understanding appliances:
In this module the students will be introduced to the equipment. Deep knowledge will be given about the appliances. Students will be taught how to identify the appliances and use them.
Module 4: Demonstration:
Here the foundation of treatment will be demonstrated. This module will help you practise your orthodontist smoothly.
Module 5: Advanced level Treatment:
After having ample knowledge from the above module, students will be able to understand advance techniques. Hence this module consists of treating TADS, biomechanics and impacted teeth, retention relapse.
Module 6: Treating Adults and Multidisciplinary:
the final module consists of treatment in adult which includes TMD periodontal concern.
Very fewer institutes provide these many facilities and such flexibility, join the course and get certified in postgraduate diploma in orthodontics.