CA Foundation Course Duration
CA Foundation is the first step in CA foundation course duration and CA foundation is the entrance exam in CA foundation duration. After completing 12th class students have to register for CA foundation. Students have 4 months for preparation as a study period. CA foundation course takes 6 months in the CA foundation course duration.
- Eligibility For registration –After passing out the 12th examination candidate will be eligible to get enrolled in the CA foundation course.
- Preparation For Exam – Once a candidate gets enrolled then he have to undergo through study period for the preparation CA foundation course duration.
- Application Form – Apply for CA foundation exam. Fill the application or exam form for examination.
- Admit Card Download – Institute of chartered accountant India will release admit cards generally 21 days before the exams. Candidate have to download the CA foundation admit card from the official website of ICAI. ICAI will not provide admit card to candidates offline.
- Error Correction Timing – If any error occurred in the admit card then the candidate have to correction the window or can also take help from ICAI Helpline. ICAI has provided the facility for correction. ICAI provide correction window but each window has a separate time limit.
- One Month Preparation – When one month is left for examination candidate should give his total focus on studies because it is not the examination of B.com.
- Result –Generally CA foundation course result will come after two months of the last exam.
CA Foundation Syllabus
|Paper 1||Principles and Practices of Accounting (100 Marks)
|Paper 2||Business Laws (60 Marks)
General English(40 Marks)
Part 1: Communication
Part II: Sentence Types and Word Power
Part III: Comprehensive Passages and Note-Making
Part IV: Developing Writing Skills
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics and Logical Reasoning & Statistics
Part A: Business Mathematics (40 Marks)
Part B: Logical Reasoning(20 Marks)
Part C: Statistics(40 Marks)
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial knowledge
Part A: Business Economics (60 Marks)
Part B: Business & Commercial Knowledge (40 marks)
- The first subject in CA foundation syllabus is Accountancy and it is the core subject of CA foundation. In this calculation. It is not an easy subject science student have to take coaching for this subject.
- The second Subject in CA foundation syllabus is law and it is new for both commerce and science students. In this subject, there are some Indian Acts which you have read like the Indian contract act, Partnership act, and sales of goods act. It is an easy subject if you understand it well. It is a theoretical subject.
- The third subject in CA foundation syllabus is Business mathematics and logical reasoning & Statistics. Students who have math in the 11th or 12th class are in profit because the course is same. Science students have an advantage in this subject because they already read this all course in the 11th or 12th class.
- The fourth and last subject in CA foundation syllabus is Business Economics and commercial knowledge. The subject consists of two sections:-
Part – 1: Business Economics
Part – 2: Business and Commercial Knowledge
The CA foundation syllabus of business economics is the same as well as 11th and 12th. It is also an easy subject if you can understand all the concepts.
CA foundation course duration is the entrance exam in CA course duration. CA foundation exam conducted two times in a year in the month of May or November. Approx 6 months’ time duration is utilized in CA foundation course of total ca course. CA foundation course is not so much easily you have to focus on your studies. Thank you for reading my article. Best wishes for your CA foundation exam.