Packaging a product is very important for the good marketing of your product. The right way to package the product will help in selling the product and attracting sellers to it. Products are often encased in folding cartons which is helpful in showing off the product to the customer. There are different types of cartons in which products can be enclosed. To select the right kind of packaging and folding cartons, there are following questions which need to be answered.
The Goals of Packaging
Every company has different packaging goals and the right packaging and folding cartons should be chosen to match the settings perfectly. There are certain factors which should be considered to ensure that the right packaging is done.
- Manufacturing: The packaging of the product should be manufactured in a high quality, attractive material only. It is an important thing to know that packaging will significantly enhance the overall look and reputation of the product.
- Shipping: The shipping of the product is another factor which will determine the packaging of the product. The unit that needs to be delivered per shipping is majorly important for the kind of packaging that needs to be done.
- Shelving: The packaging and folding cartons that would be used has to be determined based on the display of the products on the shelf.
- Budget: The budget of the product is the main factor in deciding the packaging of the product. The cost that the company is able to spend on the product and the packaging is important too.
Types of Packaging and Folding Cartons
There are different types of cartons which can be used for packaging the products. The packaging of the product is very important and the company will have different options to choose from based on the above-mentioned factors of packaging goals.
- Seal End: This is a kind of carton which is sealed from one end and the other end is open from where the product is inserted.
- Straight Tuck End: This kind of carton is tucked in from both ends on a cut hole which can enable the product to enter and exit from both sides.
- Reverse Tuck End: The carton can be tucked in a reverse manner, and just like the earlier carton, the product can be entered and exited from both ends.
- Sleeve: This kind of carton has no cover and is open at one side and closed at the other end.
- Bag Box with Auto Bottom: This carton is shaped like a box and is open at one end which can be used to store small items and for a good display.
- Display Box: These cartons are used to display any product which can be quite catching for the viewers and to attract the attention of the people.
The Benefits of Packaging and Folding Cartons
Folding cartons have different advantages which can be beneficial for companies and the display of their products.
- Creativity: The packaging would help in the creativity of the company and the packaging design will help in incurring the attraction of the consumers.
- Environment-Friendly: The material that is used for the making of the carton is environment-friendly.
- Rigid: The carton structure is rigid and this would help the product to stay safe and not get destroyed or spoilt.
There are different types of packaging and folding cartons which can be used by companies to get a complete strong structure. This packaging will help the company to save the products from being destroyed. You can use the cartons based on your need and the product that you are about to package.