Are you interested in writing for Liveblogspot.com?
We are thankful for expressing your interest in making a contribution to our blog.
We welcome and love new contributions from our growing community. The site gets about 20k+ pageviews per day, so we need more fresh contents to feed our readers. Here’s what you need to know:
Guidelines for Liveblogspot writers:
- The ideal length of content we are really interested in is 1000 words. However, a minimum of 600 words will also be accepted if the content is real good.
- Make sure your document name is the title of the piece. Do not title your file as “submission.docx”.
- Guest Post should be 3 headings.
- Only these file types are accepted: .doc, .docs, .pdf
- All images must be in JPG or PNG format.
- Ensure that the submitted post is original (should not be published elsewhere), unique, and most importantly plagiarism-free, since we will find out the loopholes if any, and hence you may not hear from us again.
- It should, in no way contain obscene, or adult or mature content, that may hurt the reader in any possible way.
- I reserve every right to edit the formatting and wording of your article if necessary.
- Maximum of ONE Outbound Link will be allowed in the post including the body or author’s bio. If you convinced me to place a second link, that is fully relevant, I will agree.
- Lastly, Don’t send spammy and robotic pitches for your guest posts, be genuine and give me the best of your writing. I have a really good audience here and I don’t want to disappoint them one bit!
How to Become a Guest Poster
- Kindly send email on firstname.lastname@example.org giving us a brief outline synopsis about the topic you want to write, accompanied by an author bio.
- Once we agree, we will tell you to write an article on it, after which you need to send the entire article as an attachment.
- If our editorial team is not satisfied with your first draft, we will tell you to make necessary changes.
- After you are done with the changes, we will review the article again, and either approves it or send the necessary changes again.
- The process will continue until we find your article fit for our site.
- Once the article is as per all our guidelines, we will send you an acknowledgment mail, when your article is live on our site.